Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Another day...

Statistics was boring as all get out again today...  People have told me Stats is a pita, but I guess numbers just work in my head, it's being too easy for me...  He shows us the formula and then shows how to complete it and then encourages technological assistance and requires we use it on the tests...  I am good enough with Excel for it to do all the work for me.

Andrew is just being Andrew lately, no real major ups or downs for him.  We have an appointment with his service coordinator next week to work on respite care, Habilitation services and other stuff where he will be cared for and instructed simultaneously.

Emma is being Emma as well...  she has been quite tired lately and that causes her to get frustrated more easily which in turn causes me to get more frustrated...  We will get thru it I am quite sure, how though, I am not sure...

Laura is going to a Sarah McLaughlin concert tonight and she is really looking forward to it, I am so happy that she has got something worth being happy about, these things are rare of late...

Jake has decided that he can take advantage of our generosity and claim he knows more than he does.  For example, he claims that last weekend was the last weekend of December, not the first weekend of January...  Trying to explain to him that Friday is a weekday and Sat and Sun are the weekend does no good, he thinks because Custody goes from 5pm Friday to 5pm Sunday that Friday is the start of the weekend.  So I let him know the only reason pickup is at 5pm is to avoid transferring kids at midnight and he still can't see it...  Well, he is about to get a written smack-down and heavy dose of hardship reality.  We were working with him to accommodate his schedule and requests; now he will have a printed list of dates which he will follow or end up in court...  I sometimes wish "stoopid" people would realize their condition, but I guess that would make them smart, eh?

-Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment