Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Second Semester begun...

Well, I started my second semester yesterday and have attended one session each of the six classes I am taking. I think they will all go well.  So, it looks like it will be a good semester.

Still working on getting my step-son into after-care, that will ease up our schedules significantly and be so good for him as well.  He will get more routine that he craves so much and get a far higher level of activity and interaction than we can provide for him at home.

My step-daughter has decided she likes karate enough after the four trial classes that she would like to continue. Still a little worried about how hard I am gonna get hit in the wallet for that one.  She does need the activity as much as anyone though, she "bored" far too often.

The wife appears to be doing ok right now, though it is pretty hard to judge accurately most of the time.  She is still exhausted too much of the time, the doc is holding back on giving her a stimulant though, he's not sure how it will interact with the other meds and wants to try and get those worked out first I guess.  She is a trooper though and is pushing hard most days to keep on movin'.

-Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment