Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

weariness

how do you not get tired?  I went to Wegmans today to do our weekly grocery shopping.  We were pretty low on food stuffs and I was waiting for the Food Stamps to kick in.  The last letter I received from Social Services was that our re-cert had been approved and our money would be available on th e9th of the month.  I am always a little embarrassed to use the FS in the first lace because I do not appear as if I need them.  So, I was even more embarrassed when I go to use the card and it is empty...  It was just an error on their part which I was told would be remedied in less than 24 hours, but that does not lessen the embarrassment I felt.

I did get to talk to mom for a while today and that always helps me feel a little better.  Turns out both my brothers in a worse spot than I am tho and that does not feel good at all.

With everything else going on, how does one not get tired?

No comments:

Post a Comment