Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

First Post...

I have decided to try this out as a sort of diary of the life I live and include the happenings in the lives of those close to me as well...  so, a story about my family.

I would love for this page to always portray a beautiful picture of our lives, but that would be a false impression because life is not always rosy.  I will, however, try to keep a skewed balance towards the positive.

It was an ok start to the first full week of the new year.  Emma was very excited to return to school and Andrew enjoyed his day as well according to his notes.  I started my second week of Statistics, pretty boring but I need the Math credit.  Laura got back to an exercise routine since the kids and I were in school.

I swept the remains of the Fall Leaf pile from the front lawn yesterday.  We got notice to put leaves out in November for sweeper/vacuum pickup.  I got our leaves out on Nov. 6th and they sat there until Dec. 20th when a small backhoe came along and scraped most of the pile off the lawn taking the snow and some of the grass with it...  ~shrug, I guess I am happy I did not have to pick up the whole myself...  :)

I guess that's all for this first post, I will work on keeping up with it...  :)

-Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment