Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What do I get out of it?

A sense of accomplishment?  The title of "martyr?" I think I could get those in easier ways without much difficulty.  I get what I have and what I enjoy most of the time, a home and a family; a wife and children.

Of course there are frustrations and even times of anger, but I see it all as a normal part of existing.  There are things that would make life easier, but there are things that would make it harder too.

In general, I am happy.  There may be people who could argue that I could be happier, but as noted above, I could be less happy too.  I am not one to run away from difficulty and that difficulty may be viewed in varying degrees of harshness.  As noted in earlier posts, I do not see much of what I do as difficult.  With all that said, the first line of this paragraph can only be reiterated.

-Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment